Our youngest guests can learn skiing from the age of 3 in the Bobo Children’s Club, using a sophisticated teaching concept.
In particular the Bobo Children’s Club offers:
- purpose built children’s enclosure
- magic carpet (conveyor belt) assisting little ones up the slope
- child friendly teachers providing educational learning
For all kids who can already ski from 4 to 13 years
the lesson starts on the Hausleiten nursery slope, after which lessons progress to the wider Jochberg ski area.
It is possible to book lunch supervision for the children so the parents are able to enjoy a lovely skiing day themselves. Our ski school race will be held on Fridays on the Hausleiten slope. Parents and grandparents are most welcome to support the children with big applause.
Group training sessions begin on: Sunday and Monday
Lunch supervision: 11.45 am to 1.15 pm
Course times: 9.45 am to 11.45 am and 1.15 pm to 3.15 pm
* All children from 6 years of age who ski on the mountain slopes need a ski pass.You can buy the ski pass at the ski school office.
* In the Jochberg ski school - Identification vests for children are compulsory ad will be provided with a returnable deposit of € 15,00.
* We offer lunch supervision at € 9,00 per day. Please book it at the ski school office.
* Start and end of all lessons is at the Hausleitenlift slope next to the ski school
* Children can join a ski course from 3 years.
* In general grouping is done on Sunday and Monday. Upon request however it is also possible to join a course during the week for advanced skiers.