Terms and conditions
Cancellation of a fixed long term reservation for a private ski instructor must be received a minimum of 14 days before arrival. However, if a cancellation is made after this period, the ski school Jochberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. Cancellation of a fixed short term reservation for a private ski instructor must be made, at the latest, by 4 pm on the evening prior to the booking.
However, if the cancellation takes place later than this, the ski school Jochberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. The ski school Jochberg cannot accept any liability for accidents which occur during or before the ski lesson. Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
all prices in EURO and are valid per person inclusive 20 % VAT.
- Course tickets are only to be used on consecutive days.
- It is only possible to extend a course on completion of an attended course and on presentation of the ski school ticket.
- Course tickets are not transferable and cannot be returned. No liability is accepted for accidents.
- The ski school reserves the right to combine groups which are reduced to less than 4 participants.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the course price.
- In the case of group courses, a refund of pre-paid fees is only possible following accidents, injury or illness, on presentation of the original voucher and with a medical certificate from a local resident physician. The amount of the refund is calculated according to the amount of course days actually attended and the total amount will thereby be reduced accordingly. No refund will be given for resignation during a current course or for a non-appearance on the agreed date